Bendigo Diversified Fixed Interest Fund
The Bendigo Diversified Fixed Interest Fund (the Fund) aims to provide investors with regular income and capital protection by investing via a selection of high quality Australian and international fixed interest managers. The portfolio is strategically managed based on market opportunities and the style and skills of leading fixed interest managers from around the world.
The Fund invests via a selection of high quality Australian and international fixed interest managers. The Fund expects to utilise a blend of expert active and index managers. Active managers are selected based on their expertise to capitalise on market inefficiencies and index manager allocations will be actively managed by Sandhurst.
Please refer to our current investment manager guide for information on the investment managers used.
Sandhurst uses a blend of expert active and index managers and Sandhurst will adjust allocations to these managers and sectors through time. Sandhurst determines, given the prevailing market conditions, the allocation of amounts to each asset class on an ongoing basis within the ranges set out below.
|Target asset allocation||Minimum||Maximum||Neutral position1|
|Australian fixed interest securities||20%||80%||50%|
|International fixed interest securities||20%||80%||50%|
1 The Fund may invest above or below this target asset allocation and intends to hold a small amount of cash for liquidity purposes.
|Minimum initial investment||$25,000|
|Minimum investment balance||$25,000|
|Minimum additional investment||$500 or a minimum of $100 per month via the regular savings plan|
|Minimum withdrawal amount||$1,000|
|Entry and exit fees||Nil|
|Unit pricing||Daily unit pricing at Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Indirect cost ratio (ICR) 2||0.52% p.a.|
|Buy-sell spread3||+0.08% / -0.12%|
|Income Distributions||Calculated quarterly at 31 March, 30 June, 30 September and 31 December, and normally paid within 1 month.|
|Income payment options||
1) Reinvested in further units in the Bendigo Diversified Fixed Interest Fund (default option, or if a direct credit rejection occurs); or
Please note that distributions will not be paid by cheque.
2 Indirect Cost Ratio (ICR) is the total of management costs (that is, ongoing fees and costs) of the Fund during a financial year represented as a percentage of the average NAV inclusive of GST. The ICR does not include transaction costs (e.g. the buy/sell spread) and/or abnormal expenses. Refer to the ‘Fees and other costs’ section of the current Product Disclosure Statement for more details.
3 Buy/sell spread is the transaction costs charged when you buy and sell units in the fund and is designed to fairly allocate costs associated when buying and selling fund assets as a result of investors acquiring or withdrawing units in the Fund; it is retained by the Fund and is not a fee payable to Sandhurst. The buy/sell spread may change from time to time without prior notice.
Why Choose the Bendigo Diversified Fixed Interest Fund?
The Bendigo Diversified Fixed Interest Fund may be suitable for investors looking for:
- access to leading professional investment managers who specialise in managing fixed interest securities across both Australian and global fixed interest markets;
- a diversified portfolio with exposure across a range of fixed interest securities and investment management styles, therefore reducing risk exposure and potentially enhancing returns;
- diversification protection against equity risk, traditionally fixed interest has provided a capital return when equities have fallen, however past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance;
- a regular income stream via quarterly distributions; and
- a responsible entity with a proven record; Sandhurst aims to create wealth for investors by employing a disciplined and conservative approach to managing quality assets.
- Recommended for at least a 3 year investment period
- Low to Medium risk
To find out more
The information on this page is a summary only. For the Application Form and for further information, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), applicable PDS updates and Reference Guide which are available at our website www.sandhursttrustees.com.au/pds or alternatively please contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 634 969 or visit any Bendigo Bank branch.