Sandhurst Cash Common Fund
The Sandhurst Cash Common Fund (Fund) provides a functional ‘at call’ cash style investment that exhibits capital stability and provides regular income and convenient access to your money. We aim to preserve the capital of your investment whilst also generating a competitive return when compared to other similar style cash savings accounts.
To invest in a range of short-dated money market securities such as bank bills, negotiable certificates of deposit and cash. The Fund will adjust its investments and duration in line with our view of prevailing interest rates and market conditions and upon our assessment of the credit worthiness of the investment to optimise risk adjusted returns.
The authorised investments of the Fund currently include the following investment classes:
- A bank accepted or bank endorsed bill of exchange which at the time of acquisition has a maturity date of less than 370 days
- A certificate of deposit issued by a bank whether negotiable, convertible or otherwise
- A term deposit with a bank
|Operation||Passbook or statement issued quarterly|
|Minimum initial investment||$1,000 by cheque or direct credit only|
Calculated quarterly as at 31 March, 30 June, 30 September and 31 December.
Income is calculated daily and distributions are paid quarterly to investors after the end of each quarter and after account closure.
|Income payment options||
You can choose to have your distributions:
|Rate||1.20% p.a. (effective from 24 November 2016 and subject to change)
|Withdrawals||Funds generally available at call|
|Additional investments||Any amount, cheque or direct credit only|
Yes. Investors can access Bendigo’s e-banking services including:
Please contact 1300 BENDIGO (1300 236 344) to apply for e-banking services. Approval is subject to Bendigo Bank’s discretion.
Why choose the Sandhurst Cash Common Fund?
- Capital security as a result of the Fund investing in fixed interest and cash
- An opportunity to balance a portfolio of longer term investments or offset less liquid investments
- Competitive management fee, which means more of your money is working for you
- Personal cheque facility (optional on statement accounts only)
Fees on your account
- No account keeping fees
- No entry or exit fees
- No fees for additional deposits
- Withdrawal fee of $0.40 for each withdrawal using the personal cheque facility
- Indirect Cost Ratio* as at 30 September 2016 is 1.04% p.a.
To find out more
The information on this page is a summary only. For the Application Form and for further information, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and applicable PDS updates which are available at our website www.sandhursttrustees.com.au/pds or alternatively please contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 803 173 or visit any Bendigo Bank branch.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
*Indirect Cost Ratio (ICR) includes investment management fees and certain other expenses; and is inclusive of GST.The investment management fee is calculated using the net asset value of the Fund. The historical ICR for the Fund is only an indicative measure and the actual expenses may vary from year to year. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for further information on fees and costs.